Main features of the suit XPEDITION CAVE
– Approximate weight KG 3,1
– Three-layer laminate Nylon – Butyl – Polyester
– Telescopic Torso with zip from shoulder to back
– Anatomic legs preformed on knees
– Cordura 1100 reinforcements high strength
– Wide range of sizes and colours no additional cost, even if on size
– Inner sealing with Aquasure
– Dry Zip TIZIP SuperSeal
– Dry zip cover made of cordura whit zip
– Ring neck protector neoprene
– Neck and wrists latex with the pre-cutting ring
– Replaceable suspender
– Internal Zip-pocket
– Internal Adjustable Waist
– Cordura reinforcement on knees
– Cordura reinfrocement on butt
– Cordura reinforcment on arms
– Valves: SI-TECH svivel inlet whit front button | Adjustable Discharge
– Utility pocket on legs model TEK Right and Left
– Neoprene socks suitable use of Rockboot
Xpedition is a technical sui made in trilaminate Nylon – Butyl – Polyester reinforced with Cordura 1100 , at the same time light but very strong , therefore suitable for all types of diving.
The long zipper TIZIP from shoulder to back, coupled to the torso telescopic adjustable with elastic and a special cut of the fabric makes it easily self dressing with a perfect seal.
The preformed legs helps to keep the inwater posiiton during technical diving.